jueves, 29 de marzo de 2007

wallet memories(lame)

La especialidad de la vida es el sufrimiento de unos por el deleite de otros......
From my heart with hate this writing is for you
for making me fall in love with you
i lived in a world of lies
hoping that you recognized the love that i've got to you,
now my hope is lost, my love for yo is gone, now i'm mad, because
i saw the things the way they are, i got out from your world of lies,
the one that you draw for meto believe that
there was a chance,
i really thought that we had something moving faster than love in plaster
but that's the reality and now finally i'm used to it,
i can finally say goodbye
so burn you in hell
your ashes will be recognized as the fucking bitch that
teared me apart
so goodbye
and hope you don't see me again
'cause in my mind
your dead.

No hay comentarios: