martes, 24 de julio de 2007

The artist in the ambulance

Trying to express the feeling that involves my heart
i feel despration and sorrow coming together inside of me
melancholy as well, the perfect recipee for lonelyness,
and i feel lonelyness crawling inside of me
trying to get out evolves into tears
fragily descending through my face
becoming part of me, deeply sticks into
my skin becoming my cover,
something that i'm strugglin' to take out
break that unwanted layer that at simple sight the eye can't see,
maybe it's my personality that covers it up
but i feel like dying inside
fading away
like the artist in the ambulance
strugglin' between life or let die his work
in just one second
everything changes
maybe it's me
maybe it's you
maybe the third
who knows
i've hung up my guns

but something still keeps remindig me you over and over again
like a vicious circle that i can't break
but maybe i think it's hard to say goodbye
maybe i'l give this problem to time
so he can sweep away this heart shapped box filled with memories and images
but i won't let go everything
i'll keep a whisper of your breath
next to my bed
that i feel every morning when i wake up
that reveals what i call my weakness
'cause everything i can't let go
'cause everything i can't let go
maybe you'll make it
maybe i won't
maybe i die
maybe you don't.

No hay comentarios: